Sunday 16 February 2014

Saigon Photoshooting II

 
Hi everyone !
 
I had a second chance to make a photoshooting in Saigon, Vietnam,
and wanted to share the results with you !
 
I had a total of four outfits for the day which I chose and accessorized carefully:
 
The first one, below, was a light crème short dress with some tutu layers. It fitted perfectly with my Giuseppe Zanotti snake skin shoes !
The photographer took me near one of the markets of the city, and we borrowed one of the tuk-tuk that were on the road to make a couple more pictures.
  
 
 
 
   
  
 
The second one was a long red dress with the matching flowers,
which I found amazing for the volume it had.
 
 
 
The third one was a pink/orange long dress with a bow on the side. I chose to add to my outfit a chains structure going along the front and the back like a cape.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
  The last outfit was my favourite: I added a few accessories to a white tutu dress
(a black pearls belt bought on some market in holidays and a cardigan
made up from sleeves only, from Ann Summers).
The setting of the temple was an ideal place for a shooting, something that I would never have found in Europe. The photographer even arranged that we could take pictures inside the temple.  
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 I would like to thank my photoshooting team for arranging the transport,
hair and makeup all day, it was a wonderful experience !
This photoshooting was another great moment of my holidays, and I hope I will have soon other occasions to meet new people and get shots done in Asia again !
 
See you soon !
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment